Wholesale Account Manager- Unique SME
I am looking for a Wholesale Account Manager to join a truly unique FMCG food business. My client has experienced over 100% growth the past 2 years and have two new products launching this year. They have some big names investing in them, along with partnering with one of the biggest FMCG companies around so they really are a great company to be part of.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic Wholesale Account Manager to join them to manage and grow existing accounts as well as bring on board new ones. The role would be split with time in the office in SW London and out visiting customers.
The role of Wholesale Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Developing new business within the wholesale channel
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- A proven track record in FMCG sales
- Experience within wholesale
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced National Account Executive looking to make the step up into Account Management with a culture-led business. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development! If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.