Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Introduction
An exciting opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join a growing function. We are looking for someone to primarily focus on both Finance and IT disciplines. The role will be to partner with the business to deliver an exceptional and collaborative end to end recruitment process.
This role can be based at either our Manton Wood (Worksop) or Selby locations. A level of travel will be expected with the role.
- Partner key stake holders across the business to support the identification of talent across Finance and IT
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for both immediate and future roles
- Interview and evaluate prospective candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness
- Organise and lead the running of recruitment open days on site and at external job fairs, driving Talent Acquisition and filling vacancies
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and interpret the recruitment plan disseminating from the overall Greencore people strategy
- Support HR teams in the use of the in-house recruitment system and manage the parameters in which it operates
The Ideal Candidate
Applicants will ideally have a proven track record in recruitment, either agency or internal, ideally in Finance and / or IT disciplines. Consideration will also be given to those from other backgrounds looking to move into recruitment for the first time.