Talent Acquisition Specialist - High Volume Recruitment 12 Month FTC
Talent Acquisition Specialist - High Volume Recruitment 12 Month FTC Job Introduction
Are you a determined, proactive and self-driven individual with an interest in talent sourcing and recruitment? If yes, then we have a great opportunity to join Greencore and grow your career within Talent Acquisition and be a part of a business that puts people at the core of everything we do!
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will support the TA team not only with administrative duties relating to our recruitment process, but you will also engage with passive talent through proactive sourcing. This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills.
12 Months FTC - This role will be based from our site in Northampton but will also cover high volume recruitment at our site in Atherstone.
- Ensure a consistent process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information across the UK
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for the appropriate roles
- Interviews prospective employees and evaluate candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Coach hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness
- Organise and lead the running of recruitment open days on site and at external job fairs, driving Talent Acquisition and filling vacancies
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and interpret the recruitment plan disseminating from the overall Greencore people strategy
- Support HR teams in the use of the in-house recruitment system and manage the parameters in which it operates
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and candidates
- Experience or knowledge of High Volume Recruitment would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure