Leading spirits brand...
Up to £50,000 + GREAT BONUS + COMPANY CAR + BENEFITS
Boasting enormous success in bars, clubs and leading retailers globally, this spirit brand is the major market player in its category where their flagship product remains the drink of choice. The company comprises of energetic, talented and entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about the ever-changing drinks industry and continuously making sure they are at the forefront of it.
This global spirit brand are seeking an individual with a great attitude to take on responsibility as the London Controller.
You will drive growth, brand awareness and perception through education within London accounts. With your finger on the pulse, you will be up to date with trends and influencers in London and its key accounts, always one step ahead of what is happening. You will have a great understanding of the London market and will have existing strong customer relationships as well as an extensive network of industry contacts. Directly managing the London team, you will coach and mentor them to ensure they achieve all KPI’s and targets set, as well continue to deliver growth within the London team.
This is a globally recognised brand offering excellent opportunities for the successful candidate to progress your career within the industry. You’ll be representing one of the world's most recognised brands, notorious for their exciting events, incentives, excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a fun, driven and motivated team.
- Responsible for the London prestige account base, working with the team to ensure growth for the brand within this arena, managing relationships with a small specific number of prestige multiple retail groups
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Deliver the day to day management of 5 direct reports to ensure individual and team KPI’s are realised.
- Manage the training and development of team members in line with national direction, and their individual IDP plans. Ensuring that each team member has a completed KPI form that is reviewed at Mid and End of Year and that each Account Exec has a minimum of one field visit per month, where KPI’s are reviewed and sales training / coaching is delivered.
- Ensure that the team’s performance is tracked via the CRM reporting systems and feedback as directed.
- Ensure all team admin is completed
- Assume responsibility for ensuring a fully recruited team through agencies and direct recruitment.
- Work closely with the London Marketing Manager to oversee all London marketing projects and deliver irreverent brand activations.
- Expectation to work a few evenings a week in trade
- Existing relationships with showcase/prestige accounts in London
- Previous experience of working within the Spirits industry with demonstrable growth
- Previous P+L management exposure, knowledge of forecasting and budgeting.
- Experience of working as part of a wider team and ability to influence across functions. - - Demonstrable experience of developing and leading teams to hit KPI’s.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who could be - please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme!
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk