Competitive Salary and Package
We are currently working with one of the UKs leading manufacturer of fresh and prepared chilled foods based in Cambridgeshire. They supply the country’s leading retailers with a great portfolio of premium products, ranging through the fresh, added value and ready to cook categories. Following a recent internal restructure within the business, there is now the requirement for a Category Manager to join the already high performing commercial function.
As Category Manager you will be tasked to take ownership of number of specific categories across the portfolio, their strategic direction and growth, consumer & shopper insights for the category, range reviews and most importantly the organisations category relationships with the retailer.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Taking full ownership of the category relationship with one or more strategic retailers
- Fully understanding category drivers and relative issues
- To develop all category plans that deliver on growth and profit
- Developing category channel plans & strategies
- Reviewing promotional efficiency & input into promotional strategy
- Driving innovation and NPD within the business
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Category Manager / Executive and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the category management process. It is desirable that you have chilled food industry experience within a similar post however this is not essential.
Please forward your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection on 01132 054970 for more information.