Not your everyday team manager role! A great opportunity to progress your field sales career. Team Manager required to work for CPM representing Mars Wrigley, motivating and developing an award winning team of part time sales representatives. £24,030 per annum + up to £2,000 bonus + company car
Ideal Location: Farnborough, GU14
Territory covering: Bournemouth, Newbury, Slough, Guildford, Chichester and surrounding areas
What will I be doing?
Working for CPM as a Team Manager you will be leading a sales team calling into independent retailers representing our longstanding client Mars Wrigley and their products.
This role will really allow you to showcase your knowledge of working in field sales and retail combined with your skills at coaching, mentoring and developing your team to be their very best and achieve targets. You will be managing a team of up to 12 part time sales representatives. Day to day you will be responsible for setting clear expectations and targets and for ensuring the team understands their current priorities and goals.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the team cover all of their calls, putting them in the best pace to maximise sales opportunities across the region
* Keep an eye on the goal, ensuring the team know what is expected of them , where they are in relation to targets and communicating the plan to ensure your team exceeds expectations
* Build rapport with your team, know how to adapt your style to best suit the individual team members and influence them to succeed.
* Accompanying the team on their calls to enable you to provide insight and coaching
* Looking after our costs and budget, considering the financial impact of decisions in stores across your territory.
* Training any new team members
* Develop your team members, with regular meetings to discuss their performance and successes and manage any potential issues quickly.
* Feedback insight from your team and their calls to the business, providing an invaluable picture about current competitor activity
You would enjoy this role if..
* You would like a role which really allows you to showcase your people management skills to ensure you have a successful and happy sales team
* You already have field experience and ideally experience within sales or FMCG
* You pride yourself in exceeding client expectations - increasing sales and finding innovative solutions is second nature to you
* Are commercial, able to manage costs and budgets that are within your remit effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
* You love working with people and ensuring they reach their full potential
* Previous field or sales experience
* An understanding of retail / FMCG preferred
* Full UK driving licence
Why work for us?
CPM are committed to ensuring we offer training and development opportunities to all our employees and encourage them to be their very best. If working in a supportive environment, in an exciting and fast paced Field Sales Team Manager role where you can really help shape the success of your team and CPM sounds like your ideal opportunity, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer