National Account Executive- FMCG Leading Branded Business (Some Private Label)
As one of UK's fastest growing Branded & Private Label Businesses, our client has an impressive track record of success and an exceptionally bright future. The strategic goals are to grow through both strong organic development combined with “Smart Acquisitions” on both a UK and potential International basis. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both Food Development and Leading Category solutions.
Due to business growth- They are now looking to appoint a tenacious National Account Executive who have the capability and ambition to develop into a Jnr National Account Manager over the next 18-24 months. This is a brand new role reporting directly into the Senior National Account manager and will give you the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced, results driven environment where all your skills will be put to the test.
Working alongside the Business Unit Controller, you will be involved with :-
· Delivering budgeted volume & profit targets
· Supporting the BUC in NPD launches and having close liaison with the development on new projects
· Data analysis for both sales performance, customer activity and promotional forecasting
· Building strong internal relationships internally with the manufacturing teams and externally with supply analysts and buyers in the Major Multiple Channel.
- Implementation of joint business plans, seeking approval and then executing them
- Identify the risks and opportunities within the business and engaging the team in the problem solving to agree the solution and the execution of the agreed action plan.
- Sales and margin for own/specific accounts – delivering to targets as set out in budget (and stretch targets)
- Developing and supporting commercial managers
You will need to have:-
· Previous FMCG experience – ideally in a food business.
· Strong organisational, analytical and relationship building skills
· Excellent communication skills
- A ‘ can-do’ positive attitude and desire to ‘be the best’.
This role could suit an individual on a Graduate Scheme within an FMCG business, or perhaps an exceptional Regional Account Manager, Junior National Account Manager, Business Development Executive or similar looking for that next step up