New Chapter Consulting is working with an established food manufacturer to support them in their search for a Technical Controller.
What’s in it for you
- Part of a large group
- Working with premium products
- Heritage brand
- Great opportunity to work closely with the GM to impact change
- Lead a successful team
- Great customer exposure
- Successful and profitable site
What we need
- Proven experience as a Technical Controller in food manufacturing
- High standards and expectations
- Ability to work together with the operations team
- Commercially minded
- Customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to make decisions without overreacting
What you’ll be doing
- Leading the Technical team
- Driving forward the quality and process agenda
- Ensuring compliance with food regulations and standards
- Managing key relationships with stakeholders and customers
- Increasing confidence in unannounced audits
To learn more about this opportunity please follow the link to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.