National Account Manager - Supermarkets/DIY Stores - Innovative Consumer Brand
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – INNOVATIVE FMCG BRAND - HOMEBASED
We are very excited to be working in partnership with an enormously innovative FMCG brand who are looking for a National Account Manager to join the team. The business continues to achieve double digit growth YOY and they have an ambition to double to the size of the business over the next four years.
Germany is a relatively new market for the business, currently turning over €5m with a target to build it to €7m by 2020. As National Account Manager you will be working in a team of three reporting into the German Country Manager. You will have P&L responsibility for a €1.5m across Grocery, DIY and E-commerce portfolio.
Culturally as a business they are really a great for progressing you quickly and giving you more responsibility to help you grow and develop your career both upwards within sales but also cross functionally.
- Achieving/ exceeding the budget specifications for the key customers across Grocery, DIY stores and E-commerce.
- Negotiating delivery and sales conditions with different trading partners
- Actively evaluate new business areas and new potential partners
- Initiate and align trade marketing activities and promotions with trading partners as well as negotiate additional sales and presentation space.
- At least 3-4 years FMCG sales experience, managing Grocery retail (Rewe, Edeka, Globus Group, Citti) and DIY (Obi, Bauhaus and Hagebaumarkt)
- Strong planning and project management capability
- Creative and experienced in online marketing
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Languages: German and English
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.