National Account Executive - FTC
An opportunity has arisen for a P&L responsible National Account Executive to join one of the UKs most loved branded FMCG companies on a 12 month FTC. This company are known for their innovation which in turn has played a huge part in them becoming one of the category leaders.
This opportunity would be managing one of the key discounters which is considered an important growth area for 2019/2020 so you would be working on a face paced account in an environment where you would be able to express yourself through your work.
This is a homebased opportunity but you would be required to travel to the head office based in the South East at least once a week and visit your account which is based in the Midlands.
As a National Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability
- Working closely with the wider team to develop business plans
- Delivery of the Innovation/NPD and Promotional plan at an operational level.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Managing a range of existing accounts whilst developing new business.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Experienced in the discounters channel
- Commercially aware and have a good understanding of the FMCG industry
- Able to build strong relationships
This exciting business is considered one of the best company in the UK to work for and offers unparalleled progression. If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a really cool and innovative business which can offer progression and a great work life balance don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.