National Account Manager
NOT YOUR USUAL NAM ROLE
This company is awesome! Trust me when I say you won’t be disappointed. You won’t be disappointed if you’re after high growth, investment and a Brand which will allow you to define your career and give you the opportunity to have a hell of a time doing it!
Don’t apply if your cruising through life, not willing to push the boundaries, developing strong customer relationships to deliver growth for all parties involved. This is a brand which requires you to think differently. They’re not average, they’re not looking for average, they’re looking for high performers, those who have an edge, those who want more out of life, to step away from the mundane and work within a culture which is high performing, non-hierarchical and team orientated. This is a team who have each other’s back, who don’t take themselves too seriously but who all crack on when they need to get their heads down.
FMCG, London HQ, offering a home based contract for any National Account Managers who are searching for an inspiring opportunity. This is a globally recognised brand who still have so much more to achieve. They’re bold, market leading, innovative and have so much more to them that many aren’t aware of. 2019/ 2020 is going to see a serious step change and they’re looking for commercially astute, creative thinking FMCG sales professionals to be a part of it.
So what’s this role all about?
- National Account Manager within Wholesale – Booker to be specific
- P&L management and delivery, implementing agreed activity and developing relationships, strategic partnerships and better ways of working across the entire estate with the support of your team
- Volume growth, strategic development of the Booker relationship
- Creativity, engagement and driving of numbers – we’re in sales after all!
Everything you’d expect really. Next question, what does a successful NAM look like for these guys?
- Firstly, you’ll be pleased to hear this is not a box ticking exercise on skills and experience, they’re more concerned about you, your commercial acumen and your creativity.
- You have to have strategic national account management experience within FMCG, understanding the wholesale sector and the trading mentality that comes it along with the relationship led approach. Booker experience will be advantageous but not necessary.
- To succeed here you have to be good with the numbers and commercially drive that P&L.
- To succeed in this role you have to be a people person, you win through developing relationships and can navigate your way through complexity.
- You also have to be able to demonstrate you can think differently – how do you engage with customers outside of the norm, are you trying to move forward doing things that your competitors aren’t?
- You’ll show initiative and demonstrate growth – you’re hungry for more demonstrating ambition to deliver above and beyond what’s expected. If you’re happy to settle with the status quo, this won’t be for you.
- You’ll be results focused, people driven and great at relationships acting with integrity honesty and transparency at all times.
Simple really. You can be yourself here and operate within a big brand who have the agility and desire which you don’t see in many businesses of this nature. Interested?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency