Not just another sales job - Fizz up your career today! CPM are looking for a motivated Sales Executive to work for us, increasing the sales of Diageo products including; Guinness, Gordons and Smirnoff within bars, pubs and clubs.
£25,323 + bonus of up to £3,000 per annum + company car, iPad and mobile phone
Ideal Location: M22, Manchester
Territory Covering: Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Manchester Outskirts and surrounding areas
A full UK driving licence is essential as a company car is provided.
What will I be doing as a Sales Executive?
Working for CPM on behalf of Diageo, our Sales Executive will be visiting the On Trade sector (Bars, Pubs and Clubs) in your territory, increasing sales of both Diageo's iconic and emerging drinks & spirit brands. You will be working to targets, using your influencing skills to gain agreement and building relationships with customers. Your aim will be to increase and diversify their Diageo range and to secure additional orders, increasing sales. You will also provide valuable insight and feedback on competitor activities to enable CPM and Diageo to remain cutting edge.
We would love to find someone who
- Is looking for genuine career progression
- Can adapt to change and is able to offer proactive solutions
- Loves working to targets. Sales is your thing, you love nothing more than not just achieving but smashing targets!
- Is an influencer, able to overcome objections by using their persuasive selling skills
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
- Great package offered of £25323, plus a bonus of £3,000 per annum
- Additional benefits including a company pension scheme, company car, tablet, phone and flexible start and finish times
- CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture. Not only will you have the day to day support of your field manager, you will also have access to our first-class training and development, recognised by our Investors in People Gold award.
Apply today to represent a world leading drinks company and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within the Diageo group and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.