National Account Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge? Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting FMCG SME business who are exploding in their category and therefore looking to expand their commercial team with the addition of a National Account Manager.
The role will involve managing existing customers as well as developing new business and forging lasting relationships in the Food Service Channel, incorporating contract caterers, wholesalers and end users in the corporate world. This is a business that rewards hard work; you can expect team events, a buoyant atmosphere and an impressive workspace.
The business is based centrally in London and will be perfect for an individual who wants to make an impact in a young and inspiring business. The role will be challenging as you enter a competitive category, however the USP these guys can offer really sets them apart! This business offers a vibrant, entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to really make your mark with an incredible team.
Key responsibilities include -
- New business development – research and proactively target suitable partners
- Develop and execute Food Service strategy to support overall business
- Building and nurturing strong working relationships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Spending time with key end users promoting the brand
- Becoming an expert in the category and gaining a true understanding of your customers’ needs
- Presenting to an excellent standard to generate new business
The successful candidate –
- Will have FMCG sales experience within the Food Service/ wholesale channel
- Numerical – strong user of excel with good analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen – strategic in thought process
- To be able to demonstrate examples of new business development and of building strong relationships
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
- Will be tenacious, competitive and eager to succeed
- Will be a real foodie!
This really is an excellent opportunity with an exciting brand! If this is for you then make sure you HIT APPY!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.