National Account Manager - Organic Beauty Products
- Ethical cosmetics and supplements company, organically sourced personal care products
- Exciting export opportunity - cantered around the Middle East
- Develop your career here
THE ROLE: This role will focus on managing existing customer relationships within the Middle East and African nations with a view to growing their retailer partners and distribution network across the region. You will look to cement the relationships and category growth that has been present in the last few years of trading with these major retailers whilst working with heads of procurement to increase the branded SKU listings and get more involved in own label projects. Candidates need to have excellent relationship management skills coupled with a desire to win new business and open doors with prospecting accounts. This is an attractive role for either a senior export sales person with knowledge of Middle East regions or an export FMCG NAM with a desire to develop their level of responsibility. You will be very well supported from the technical and regulatory team in the UK and get a lot of personal development from the senior commercial team here. When in the UK, you will be home based and report directly to the Export Director. This is a superb opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ideas focused NAM who wishes to further their export career.
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established, ethical organisation operating in the personal care and vitamins categories. Their products are award winning and affordable with a focus on natural ingredients and wellness. Due to a period of extensive growth and success in the export markets, there is a need to employ a dedicated SNAM to manage the sales, marketing and operational activity in this region.
FOR THIS SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience of managing international retail or distribution accounts ideally within the Middle East
- Competent in delivering sales, marketing and operational plans in an export territory
- Any experience in the food, personal care or health sector is a bonus
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage the whole supply chain process
- Commitment to regular foreign travel and working remotely
BENEFITS OF THIS NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
- £60,000 Base Salary
- + up to 15% Company Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days Holidays, Flexible Working Hours
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.