Senior Brand Manager
Have you got what we need? Could you take on this rare and exciting opportunity? There aren’t many roles where you get to work on a major, global brand in a small, friendly and buzzy company – this is one of them!
KBE Drinks was founded in 1985 to manufacture, market and distribute Kingfisher, India’s No.1 Beer, in the UK and Europe. Over the last 2 years the business has gone through a period of rapid growth with new brands coming on board and both the sales and marketing teams almost doubling in size. It’s an exciting time and a great workplace that prides itself on being…
Whilst the company now looks after a portfolio of 13 different beers and ciders, Kingfisher remains the most strategically important brand and so this is a key role for the business.
KBE are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Brand Manager with the right skills and experience for:
- Developing the brand’s presence in cricket at a local, national and international level. Kingfisher is an official partner of Middlesex County Cricket Club, Sussex County Cricket Club and five IPL teams.
- Cementing the brand’s connection to Indian food via our National Curry Week platform and engaging and activating in the UK’s top Indian restaurants.
- Managing the brand’s presence at festivals and sporting events across the summer.
- Overseeing other brands including Lion Beer, Peacock Cider and Bombay Bicycle IPA.
- Line management and development of an Assistant Brand Manager to support all these activities.
However, as a fast moving business there will undoubtedly be more exciting opportunities arising all the time.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated with at least five years’ experience in FMCG marketing
- An entrepreneurial self-starter
- Passionate and results driven
- A strong communicator
If you think this is the role for you, please apply with covering letter and CV by June 13th. All successful candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted within 2 weeks of this deadline. Regrettably we are not always able to respond to all applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to work permanently within the UK and be live within easy reach of our office in Maidstone, Kent.
No agencies please.