BDM - International Logistics - £30-34K + 15K Uncapped OTE!
BDM - International Logistics - £30-34K + 12K Uncapped OTE!
Location: Central London
A sales career that gives you the pride, stability and security of working for one of the world's super brands, as well as a genuine opportunity to develop and grow your career!
- Global £Multi-Billion Market Leader
- Top 25 Global companies to work for
- World class training overseas in Europe
- Field Sales, 40% Existing Business
- Realistic £25,000 in Commission by Year 3!
- Progression into Senior Sales & People Management
- Flexible working, great work/life balance
The Role: The Business Development Manager will inherit an established portfolio of accounts from day one. You will be responsible for upselling within the accounts and prospecting new business across Central London. Based from home you'll be selling a range of international shipping and courier services to SME & corporates clients from any industry. Typically booking 16 client meetings per week, you will be targeted on both account growth & acquisition.
The Company: This super brand is a global £multi-billion turnover leader providing rapid and reliable logistics services and solutions. Their expanded air and ground networking allows multiple delivery and next day options, operating more than 3.6 million shipments daily! With a fleet of over 5,000, they serve over 120 territories around the world.
This is an opportunity to build a career with an industry giant. The brand is internationally recognised as is the calibre of their staff. Sales training and career development are very much part of the company ethos.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have sales experience - B2B or B2C
- Stable track record
- Organised & tenacious character
- Driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Up to £34,000 basic salary, plus uncapped OTE! (£12,000 first year)
- £20,000 commission year 2 - £25,000+ year 3!
- European travel for induction/training
- Company car - BMW Audi Mercedes
- Laptop, mobile, healthcare and pension