Looking to fizz up your career? We are looking for a motivated Sales Executive to work for CPM, increasing the sales of Lucozade Ribena Suntory products within the Grocery sector. £23,438 per annum plus 10% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: Bishops Stortford, CM23
Territory covering: Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Braintree, Chigwell & surrounding areas
What will I be doing as a Sales Executive?
Working as a Sales Executive, you would be calling into Grocery stores in your territory, working on behalf of one of the top 10 FMCG brands in the UK. Whilst this is a sales job, all stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to use your persuasive skills so that they expand the range and introduce new lines/flavours in store. You will build great relationships with key store decision makers and use this to ensure the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in store, both on shelves and in chillers.
You will be able to use the company tablet and Grocery store data to spot any gaps and ensure stock is available. You will also gather vital knowledge of the competitor market and promotions to share with the business to help us plan our future campaigns for each store.
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
We would love to meet someone who
- Has field sales or grocery experience and is looking to take their next step into the Grocery sector
- Enjoys succeeding, making an impact, and maximising sales opportunities
- Can adapt to change and offer proactive solutions
- Has excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Is looking for genuine career progression
A Full UK driving license is essential, as a company car is provided
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
- Great package offered of £23,438, plus a bonus of up to 10% per annum
- Additional benefits including a company pension scheme, company car, tablet, phone and flexible start and finish times
- CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture. Not only will you have the day to day support of your field manager, you will also have access to our first-class training and development, recognised by our Investors in People Gold award.
If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer