Sales leadership opportunity
Are you looking for an Interim opportunity for a world class FMCG Brand? If you’re available to start a new contract this year and able to commit to 12 months this may just be for you and would love to hear from you!
The position is based in Ireland and will see you work within a Branded FMCG giant supporting them with their growth aspirations and working with the senior leadership team as they make their way through a period of change in the business, all good may I add, and change which has been sought out and will see a very exciting 2020 and beyond!
We’re looking for Sales leaders, Sales leaders who have a passion for the FMCG industry and a strong understanding of the retail landscape in Ireland. You will be able to lead an established and strong Ireland based national accounts team and collaborate with the wider commercial team in marketing and category management. If you’re looking for a contract that you can really get your teeth stuck into and make an immediate impact on a business in both sales strategy and leadership you’ve found it. These opportunities don’t come around all that often, if you’d like to learn more about the company then please don’t hesitate in picking up the phone.
What we’re looking for:
- An FMCG Sales and National Accounts professional who understands the retail customer base in Ireland.
- Someone who displays strong leadership qualities, the ability to lead a team through change, able to challenge existing ways of working and raise the bar.
- Energy and desire to succeed with a passion for the industry making positive change.
- A strong character, unafraid of making change and leading by example.
- Someone with gravitas who can operate at board level taking a proactive approach.
- Confident in nature, driven, excellent communication skills etc. as you would naturally expect at this level of appointment.
This opportunity won’t be for everyone. If you’re not someone who can comfortably roll your sleeves up and develop business and relationships at all levels, this won’t be for you. This also won’t be for you if you’re not experienced at operating at a strategic level capable of making some tough business decisions and having maybe difficult and vigorous conversations both internally and externally.
If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate in applying or reaching out directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.