Area Sales Executive
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR SALES CAREER WITH
A MARKET LEADING, INNOVATIVE BUSINESS + EXCELLENT COMMISSION
My client is a market leading manufacturer and importer of technical gas, plumbing and hygiene components and equipment designed for commercial kitchens. They are seen as experts in their field and regularly win industry awards for their cutting-edge innovative designs.
They are a friendly company which encourages sales performance with an excellent commission scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be responsible for building strong, loyal relationships with catering distributors, contractors, consultants and design houses, promoting the full portfolio of products which includes connection components, taps and faucets, grease extractors, and waste disposal systems.
This is a field sales position covering a territory which encompasses Greater London area and Home Counties region.
- We are looking for passionate sales people who thrive on delivering excellent customer service and are able to build long term, loyal relationships.
- You should be able to sell solutions based on the benefits they deliver to your clients.
- You should be self motivated, flexible to travel and well organised.
- You may be a field sales engineer looking to develop in to a field sales role.
- A background in technical sales would be beneficial as would experience from catering equipment, hygiene products, waste disposal or similar.
If you possess the above attributes, we’d like to hear from you.
c£32,000, OTE £45,000 + car and benefits package
You will need to be based on patch good locations would be London, Home Counties and Cambridgeshire.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.