Key Account Manager - Amazon UK
My client is a blue-chip market leading branded products manufacturer who across four separate business areas. Including Consumer Goods and specifically Power Tools and accessories. They pride themselves on their innovation and high-quality products.
Due to a re-structure, the business is recruiting a Key Account Manager for Amazon UK. You will have full P&L responsibility for the Amazon UK account. This role is office based in the South East so please do not apply if you are not based in the South East. The successful candidate will have full understanding of the Amazon account and have a proven track record of growing the overall turnover.
- Overall responsibility (profit & loss) for the professional business in the UK with the strategically relevant e-commerce company Amazon
- International coordination of marketing and sales activities, optimization of logistical processes, and control of finances, as well as maintaining contacts with managers and opinion leaders of the key account
- Target-oriented leadership and entrepreneurial responsibility for sales, costs, margins and potential exploitation
- Developing and tracking the short, medium and long term customer strategy and marketing plan
- Conducting annual terms and conditions negotiations
- Operational support of the key account and thus the continuous optimization of the e-commerce processes (EDI, Supply Chain), as well as the detailed analysis of the numbers and data
- Participate in international e-commerce projects
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years of solid experience in a comparable key account position
- Proven successful record in the consumer goods business (FMCG), responsible for key accounts, for demanding e-commerce customers, or for purchasing a complete product group within a large online retailer
- Understanding and dominating of e-commerce in all it’s processes and procedures
- Analytics and affinity with interpreting numbers characterize your personality as well as your assertiveness, your positive charisma, your ability to work in a team and commitment
- You have experience working in an international environment