Senior Shopper Insights Manager
Here at PepsiCo we're currently recruiting for a Senior Shopper Insights Manager to join our Insights team!
When you have a brand portfolio that contains names like Walkers, Tropicana and Quaker, it would be easy to rest on your laurels. But not at PepsiCo. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships.
As a Shopper Insight Manager, you'll have every opportunity to grow with us. You'll be responsible for developing and delivering the shopper insight plan for our power house brands across all our retail channels. Make no mistake, the strategic and tactical understanding of the shopper will be instrumental in informing commercial decision-making, developing new customer propositions and fuelling growth. You'll also be expected to communicate your findings directly to customers.
You'll be a skilled analyst, able to synthesise and integrate information from multiple sources, and a confident presenter who can communicate well with colleagues and work with external agencies. Strong influencing and negotiating skills will be key.
- Drive accelerated growth targets across the Snacks and Nutrition categories
- In line with the Shopper learning programme and the Perfect Store roadmap, deliver ground-breaking new insights to the key stakeholders across the Commercial and Marketing functions and within our customers to spearhead sustainable growth.
- Connect with & understand the needs of key sub-functions (Perfect Store, Category management, Commercial, Marketing) & key strategic customers, to develop & codify 2020 integrated insight learning agenda.
- Continuously enhance the shopper research capabilities and tools used to deliver the learning plans, such that PepsiCo is always considered internally and externally to be credible, innovative and market leading in Shopper Insights.
- Working closely with the Perfect Store & Category management team, lead the 'test and learn' research agenda within a given customer or channel.
- Play active role in the creation of DX culture & capability programs linked to the development of functional & Business Partnering skills, as well as strong and fully connected day to day working relationships within the DX Team
- Work with Shopper Insights Controller to shape, design, prioritise and execute the right solutions for the business
- Commission and land new primary research to fill key knowledge gaps and build up a complete picture of the category shopping process, triggers & barriers.
- Build and share the Shopper Story for top down cascade, to ensure the whole business understands the key points about how shopper behaviour in our category can drive or limit our sales performance.
- Integrate robust shopper insights into key business processes and external outputs which should included Category Vision, Strategic Business Plan, Situation Analysis and Calendar Sells.
- Experienced in developing & preparing shopper insights projects and working with external agencies
- Strong analytical skills - ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
- Excellent project management skills - ability to co-ordinate several diverse stakeholders and to manage performance of external suppliers.
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies into normal operating process.
- Effective communication skills - accurately identifies the role of different stakeholders & tailors communication messages & style accordingly.
- Challenge & Influencing Skills - experienced & effective at influencing and challenging senior internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Flexible and responsive approach, prepared to discover new solutions to new challenges as they arise and remain tenacious in achieving the required