Area Sales Manager
- Recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to sell into builders merchants and engineering merchants covering Birmingham across into East Anglia, down to Dartford, across to Reading and back up (Excluding London).
- You will manage your own diary and develop the well performing area, maintaining the customer relationships and seeking new business.
- You will sell the extensive product portfolio upselling and cross selling where possible.
About the Company:
- Working for a family run business who are wholesalers of fixings, fastenings, hand tools, power tool accessories and more.
- Stock products from brand leaders such as Bosch, Stanley, Irwin etc.
- As well as selling the big names in power and hand tools they have carved a niche as fixings specialists with a focus on engineers merchants.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Looking for someone who has experience selling into builders merchants or engineering merchants and is comfortable selling across the counter.
- You will be driven and enjoy developing relationships and looking for new business.
- Experience in fixings and fastenings would be highly advantageous as would experience selling hardware, hand tools etc.
- My client’s product portfolio is vast so experience managing many SKUs would be very helpful with this role.
- You must be a self-motivated induvial used to managing your own diary and patch.
- £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Midlands/East Anglia
Contact: Rebecca Wall
Job Reference: RW/59327HC
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.