Senior Commercial Manager - Grocery | Food
With a track record of growth for many years and recent investment, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
We are excited to be working with the UK’s category leader within the ‘chilled & short shelf’ product area. It’s not just their products that move fast, they are a market leader for a reason – they have a track record of exceeding customer expectations resulting in genuine and fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. Our client ensures that its staff and strategic partners are always put first to ensure that success and mutual goals are always achieved.
As the successful Senior Commercial Manager you will have full responsibility for a number of two of the biggest Grocery accounts. You will be involved and responsible for developing and implementing a clear defined channel strategy for your account base. You will also be expected to pro-actively track performance of your account(s) understanding the key drivers of the performance and working closely with the National Account Managers and the cross functional team to implement corrective action to deliver against the P&L target and strategic plan.
The ideal fit
- Extensive knowledge of the food industry in a Senior National Account Manager position.
- Understands Grocery market dynamics and consumer trends
- Managing NPD process and introducing new products into customers
- A passion for food and a culinary appreciation of different cuisines
- Extensive exposure within the Grocery channel across a variety of customers
- Has personal gravitas and highly tuned emotional intelligence
- Is a creative problem-solver and solution provider
- Have an analytical/enquiring mind
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.