Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Team Manager
Danone Waters (Evian & Volvic) & Red Bull
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive basic + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Territory: Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Grimsby, Sheffield, Chester and surrounding areas
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Team Manager on our Danone Waters UK (Evian & Volvic) and Red Bull team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of DWRB Sales Development Executives (AKA Strikers) who cover Independent and Symbol store in convenience
- Leading the Field Team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving availability and additional displays for Danone Waters UK and Red Bull
- Develop team operating standards - use insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Sharing best practice to develop better ways of working and continuous improvement in the whole team operations
- Embedding and championing our client’s values and REL’s People Promise principles across the team.
You will have:
- Strong people management experience – ideally within the FMCG sector
- Strong knowledge of wholesale and independent/convenience channels
- Proven experience developing and leading successful sales teams
- A real focus on increasing sales performance
- A strong work ethic and passion for developing performance
- A hands on approach to growing performance and best practice in the field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions
- An enthusiastic, can-do positive approach to all things and possess an ability to see the opportunity in all challenges
- A driven attitude with ambition to succeed and develop within the role
- Held a full UK (or European), manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Field Sales Manager, Team Manager, Field Sales Team Coach, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Field Manager, Area Sales Manager