New Business Account Manager
An expanding SME business in the Hot and Cold Beverage sector are looking for a New Business Account Manager to join their team.
- Identify & deliver new business opportunities, spanning multiple channels including: convenience, foodservice, travel and high street,
- Ownership and delivery customer KPIs: Turnover, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Service Levels and any other KPIs relevant to each customer,
- Develop & execute initial promotional plan driving desired return on investment,
- JBP creation and negotiation,
- Accurate volume forecasting of new opportunities through monthly demand plan reviews with Operations Director,
- Contribute to the sales agenda for future NPD,
- Role reports through to the Head of Sales.
Experience and Skills required.
- Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG with proven track record of success,
- Experience of winning new business within the FMCG marketplace,
- Experience in writing and delivering joint business plans,
- Exemplary communication skills,
- Strong experience in negotiation with examples of success,
- Organisational skills need to be impeccable
- Must live within daily commutable distance to Dorset
- Hold a valid UK driving license,
- Prepared to travel throughout UK as and when required.