Brand Manager- FMCG
Our Client is a Leading Branded European Food Group within the FMCG arena, operating across several product categories they have an unquestionable appetite for success. Their 5 year plan is simple and yet immeasurably challenging, to transform the very way in which their Categories are “defined” and “shopped” by the retailer and consumer alike. The 2-3 year strategic goal is to succeed in the “elusive tightrope” of driving both Quantity & Value within their core offering, that will see their market growth increase considerably. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both Product & Brand Development, alongside Leading Edge Commercial/Category solutions. As part of this a major “key” differentiator is their Marketing Team; and this is where you could make the difference.
In the newly created Brand Manager role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing (also being recruited for). You will be the Matrix Lead in the overall marketing and new product development activities for the allocated brands. You will be the point of contact for the implementation of the Brand Strategy and all market research, advertising and promotion and new product development activities.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach our consumers
- Develop and execute brand innovation plans based on consumer led insight
- Delivery of NPD and EPD in full, on time and in budget
- High level of communication with external partners building working and lasting relationships
- Manage all Market Research, Advertising (Both ATL and BTL) and Promotions, New Product Development and activities
- Retail activation and shopper marketing plans
- Manage an annual Marketing Spend budget
- Identify market trends and opportunities for new product development / range extension / refresh
- Full responsibility for all areas of the Marketing Mix
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by your line manager.
Relevant candidates will have Brand Management Experience from at least 1 of the following areas-
- FMCG/Food Brand Marketing Experience- Either at ABM or Brand Management Level
- FMCG Non Food or Even Consumer Durable Experience- Either at ABM or Brand Management Leve
You must also be highly proactive and hugely passionate about Marketing and Brands.