Key Account Manager - Retail/Online - Healthy Food Brand
Want to work for a company that is passionate about producing delicious healthy foods?
We are working with a fast-growing organic food company who believe in producing honest, wholesome everyday food. With an award-winning portfolio, they pride themselves on taking a positive approach to every stage of their food production and beyond!
We are excited to be working with them in their search for a Key Account Manager to look after their retail accounts and play a pivotal role in the development of the UK business. You will be tasked with managing our existing customers, planning promotions, organising marketing activities and introducing new products.
- Key account management of existing retail accounts (Ocado, Waitrose and Wholefoods) and providing growth and profitability
- Identifying new areas for growth within our existing accounts and developing new accounts
- Developing and delivering promotional calendars and activities
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and profit margins
- Analyse data to identify short, and term categories, food trends and business opportunities
- 2+ years in FMCG food account management experience
- Experience in managing UK retailers, ideally Ocado and Waitrose
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Extremely organised and with the ability to prioritise, manage deadlines and make decisions
- Excellent understanding of pricing, P&L and product margins
This is not an opportunity to be missed!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.