- Knowledge of SAGE preferable, but not necessary.
- Create SOs and make relevant copies.
- Create and check POs against quotations and email them to suppliers.
- Liaise with clients regarding orders and lead times.
- Build relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Request payment according companies T&Cs.
- Create PO matrix.
- Update SOs and POs regularly.
- Negotiate best prices with suppliers.
- Organise shipping from abroad to FF and consolidate deliveries.
- Organise delivery to the client.
- Manage all collections and deliveries into the warehouse.
- Purchase goods and consolidate orders to help manage delivery costs.
- Chase suppliers for written confirmation on orders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem solving abilities.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident in building relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Previous experience of working in the furniture industry is preferable.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.