National Account Manager - Retail
Founded on a culture of continuous improvement, Fellowes Brands strives to deliver best-in-class quality and performance in records storage solutions, business machines, workspace management products, air purification and mobile technology accessories. With a commitment to bring value to the workplace from the corporate office to the home office, our Brands introduce new ideas that evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing world. We offer a wide spectrum of work solution products ranging from business machines including shredders, binding, laminating and trimming equipment to innovative workspace management products that maximise productivity and performance. We are a truly Global Business with 17 international subsidiaries around the world- including our UK HQ- based in South Yorkshire.
Heritage & Values
Each generation has imaginatively seized opportunities that were right for the times and striven to improve the business. The principles laid down by Harry Fellowes during the first part of the twentieth century have been faithfully respected and preserved:
- A belief in the value and dignity of all people.
- A commitment to integrity in all business dealings.
- A passion for innovation, resulting in products of superior quality, usefulness, and value.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
Culturally our Four Core Values drive our behaviour, approach and response to the world around us.
- Initiative Our people are encouraged to seize opportunities to improve performance and value in the marketplace.
- Integrity We nurture a culture that delivers on promises, does what is right, and is honest with itself.
- Teamwork Joined through mutual respect, trust and support, we count on each other as we work together to achieve the company's purpose.
- Passion We are driven to win, and determined to be the best in what matters most to those we serve.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking to appoint National Account Manager – Retail within our Commercial Team. Making this an exciting time to join our Business.
As the National Account Manager you will take full P&L accountability for several Customers within the Retail Channel. You will need to understand the needs of both Consumers & Customers (Retailers) alike. As a result this role covers both internal and external relationships therefore you will need to have the maturity to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
You will be Accountable for:
- Developing Account specific plans in line with Company Strategy
- Achieve Net revenue, gross margin and net working capital targets for the account
- Develop working relationships to deliver account objectives
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions.
- Where required- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports Central/Global brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of Brand plans to the Customer Base
- Ability to Network & Influence throughout the Retail Matrix Space (Supply, Marketing, Finance etc)
- Project Work as required to investigate and quantify potential opportunities, working independently and pro-actively.
- Using internal and external data sources and tools to complete analysis and administration associated with the development of the relevant accounts
- To contribute to sales growth / achievement of targets with Accounts.
- To maximise margin through product mix.
- Supply chain & planning support for the relevant accounts
- Leading projects, launches etc. both internally and within accounts
- Assisting your line manager to deliver accurate forecasts to the business
- To develop strong links and relationships with the relevant personnel across sites.
- Join a Leading Global Consumer Business with significant investment and growth plans for the UK Market.
- Have the opportunity to drive and realise your full potential and maximise your career development.
- Working a truly Team Focused and Supportive Culture.
- Of course being a leading UK Player, will mean successful candidates will have also access to a strong and structured career path.
The ideal candidate will have gained some level National Accounts or Key Account Management Experience within the Consumer Durable or FMCG Non-Food sector. This could come from one or more of the following-
- Direct National & Key Account Experience (P&L Experience)
- Supportive Role on National Accounts (NAE or KAM Level)
- Potentially Regional/Independent Accounts (But You must be a clear leader within your peer group and have high potential)
Candidates must have high levels of Commercial & Financial Acumen; as the Business is strongly “numbers/data” focused its processes and internal communications.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive and 1 other PSL provider; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.
Apply for National Account Manager - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly