Customer Demand Manager
Customer Demand Manager
Job Reference: SM23335
Are you looking to join a modern, dynamic and fast growing FMCG manufacturer?
Our client have experienced significant growth over recent years to become a well-known brand across Europe and North America. They supply chain division based in Greater London and are looking to add an ambitious Demand Planner to the team. As the Customer Demand Manager you will own the forecast and manage the S&OP process.
- Lead the S&OP process. Prepare and facilitate data analysis on integrated sales operations planning process internally and with customers which drive business planning decisions
- Chair monthly S&OP management reviews, prepare and analyse all data and metrics for review, and prepare escalations for executive review where appropriate.
- Lead small demand team
- Ensuring that Operations service level targets are met (On Time In Full, Inventory Turn,.) at an acceptable cost and ensuring business waste is kept to a minimum
- Proactively communicate with sales, customer service and the distribution partners Customer Service on activities changes, risk or opportunities if any to maximize sales through high customer service level.
- Build good work relationship with co-manufacturers, suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Monitor and track major KPIs Analysis and define action plan continuous improvement plan for excellence
S&OP Manager requirements
- Significant experience in a planning function within a Demand Planning role
- Proven background within fast paced manufacturing environments
- Working knowledge of SAP-B1
- Previous client/retailer relationship management experience
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Proven results in managing and building strong customer relationships through delivering customer service solutions and maximizing sales achievement.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Sam Miller or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.