Natioanl Account Manager - Grocery - SME health food/drink - homebased
National Account Manager - Grocery - SME health food/drink - HOMEBASED
My client is an extremely exciting and fast growing FMCG business (45% growth 2017-2018) operating in the health food and drink market. You can find their unique brands in the leading UK supermarkets as well as across high street retailers and health food stores.
Due to rapid expansion in the market a rare opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager – Grocery to join this award-winning business, working closely with the Senior Management Team to achieve the exciting growth and development plans over the coming years.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, as a National Account Manager, you will be looking after a mixture of National Accounts in the UK focused on the main grocery multiples and high street accounts. The main focus of this role will be to manage existing business (Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda, WH Smith, Co-Op) and achieve new listings. You will also be tasked with increasing the turnover of these accounts, managing price increases, promotional activity and the NPD feedback process. The role is homebased; however you will spend time visiting the retailers, along with regular meetings with the rest of the commercial team around the UK.
- You have a strong Commercial background with National Account Management experience, gained in an FMCG environment
- Proven track record within a FMCG food/drink sales environment preferably within an SME/Challenger branded environment
- Importantly you must have a track record of success working with brands - ideally you will have already dealt with the major supermarkets in the UK (Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, Ocado)
- You are dynamic and ambitious - comfortable presenting your ideas both internally and externally
- Mathematically astute with high standard of written and verbal English language
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Degree educated – preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some amazing brands and to join such a pioneering business in the health food/drink fmcg market place.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.