Graduate Business Development Manager - IT Software
The IT sector is growing exponentially, and this opportunity can be your way into the thriving industry.
This new kid on the block is disrupting the status quo and looking to take a raw graduate into the industry.
No previous sales or technical knowledge will be necessary as all the training and guidance will be given as you're brought up to speed on the job.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be targeting multi-site businesses building a relationship with potential clients.
What's on offer for Graduate Business Development Manager?
- The opportunity to join a tech company profiting from the surge in the IT sector
- £20k basic salary with an incredible OTE of £40k
- Full support and guidance navigating the job
- 13 days of BMS Performance sales training
What are we looking for?
- A money motivated graduate looking to kickstart their career
- A desire to succeed and rapidly move up through the business
- Someone who will get involved and get stuck in
- Can you demonstrate going above and beyond?
The Package for Graduate Business Development Manager
- £20,000 basic salary
- An incredible commission structure bringing potential earnings up to £40,000
- 13 days BMS Performance sale training