Logistics Support Administrator
An expanding Spirits distributor is looking to recruit a Logistics Support Administrator (LSA), responsible for ensuring orders are processed and dispatched while resolving any issues that may arise during the process all while providing an outstanding end to end customer service experience.
The LSA will be working in a small team of 5 in London alongside another LSA, a Logistic Support Specialist, a Customer Support Representative and the Operations Manager.
- Booking in Customer deliveries
- Processing Customer Sales orders on in house SOP system
- Listing and maintaining customer invoice pricing
- Listing and maintaining customer promotional discounts
- Listing and maintaining accurate product costs including supplier costs and other elements of the cost build
- Setting up new customers on in house database system
- Resolving issues around orders such as shortages, breakages, mispicks etc.
- Completing new line forms for new customer products
- Requesting information from suppliers for new products
- Ensuring all information for under-bond customers is present and ready for submission to our bonded warehouse and HMRC
- Placing Purchase orders with Suppliers & arranging transport
- Manual Stock Check
- General administrative work
Experience and Skills required.
Good communicator with an impeccable telephone manner (Essential)
Proficiently use Microsoft Office, in particular Excel & Word (Essential)
Provide accurate and detailed information in a timely and professional manner (Essential)
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to interact with individuals from all levels within the organisation (Essential)
Excellent numeracy and attention to detail (Essential)
Customer oriented and proactive in taking initiatives (Essential)
Desire and willingness to learn, self-improve and take on new tasks as and when presented (Essential)
Experience within the wine and spirits industry would be preferred (Desirable)