Business Development Manager - Business Supplies
- A company with over a century or experience and expertise
- A One-Stop-Shop business supplies solution, superb service levels
- Lucrative package and future leadership opportunities
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will be targeting medium to larger size commercial clients in a variety of sectors - selling a full catalogue of business / office supplies, including products under such banners as stationary, print, mail, janitorial, catering and furniture. This is a new business role, with options to retain accounts or to pass to client relationship management division. A large focus will be on the North West or West Midlands region, however opportunities exist to acquire business across the whole of the UK.
The Company: With over a century of trading history behind them, this family owned company is now looking to grow their sales team and revenue. They offer a range of office supplies, stationary and print services and are now seeking a new BDM located in the North West region.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong NEW BUSINESS field sales experience
- You will have a structured sales approach with an ability to identify good prospects
- Dynamic, career focussed, driven individuals will fit in well with the company sales culture
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 to £40,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 to £15,000 Year One Commission
- Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: The Business Development Manager will have a national remit, but home should be in the North West or West Midlands region
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.