Key Account Manager
- A leading DIY / hardware brand based in the Midlands with a strong national presence in both the national accounts and the independent sector.
- They are part of a global group of companies and have their own sourcing and production business in China.
- With exciting growth plans and a real investment in people this is a great time to join.
- Recruiting for a Key Account Manager with experience managing merchants / buying groups / wholesalers such as Bradfords, NBG, NMBS, MKM, Fortis etc.
- You will have contacts within this account base as it will be essential to the role which will consist of developing some of these nationals, but also about opening doors and bringing on new business.
- You will work directly with the accounts and have P&L responsibility, this is a fantastic opportunity for a KAM to develop an account base.
- Successful applicants will need recent experience of managing accounts mentioned above and know how to work with the buying groups, wholesalers and merchants.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, passionate person with a lot of ambition to join a company with a long-term future and real growth potential.
- A package of £30,000 - £35,000 + car + bonus + benefits
Rebecca Wall - Rebecca@cavendishmaine.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.