Senior Ecommerce Manager
A rare opportunity to lead the Ecommerce team for a global consumer goods business who are a destination employer and frequently top the tables of the best big companies to work for.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Grow the channel through an ecommerce strategy that takes into account market and customer strategies
- Own and drive the P&L for the ecommerce channel
- Lead the digital transformation internally with key stakeholders and customers
- Manage key stakeholders to drive the ecommerce agenda
To apply for this role, you will display the following:
- Commercial experience / P&L management - ideally from an ecommerce background
- Experience of working for / supplying to online retailers
- Graduate calibre
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you're keen to take on an exciting new challenge, then don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.