National Account Executive
Attention all National Account Executives! Signature career management are partnered with an ambitious, market leading food manufacturer based in Yorkshire who are keen to recruit a National Account Executive to join the team.
Supporting a Senior National Account Manager on a top 4 Grocery Retail account you will receive great training and exposure to develop into a National Account Manager learning the ropes! You will have your own accounts to manage as part of the opportunity and the decisions you make will have a direct impact on the business and the ability to make a real difference. You will be part of a hard-working inclusive team where you will be given autonomy and support to become a success within this winning team.
If you are a creative self starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit and looking to achieve big things within the FMCG sector them this opportunity is just what you have been looking for!
- Work with the Senior NAM to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Support account development across a Top 4 Grocery retail account (incorporating everything you’d expect from day to day admin, new line forms, forecasting, promo planning, commercial reporting etc.)
- Developing a small portfolio of SKU’s across key customers including Ocado and Booths
- Strategic account management, JBP negotiation, development and implementation
- Close collaboration with the wider commercial team to deliver compelling brand activation
Successful Applicants –
- Sales experience in a consumer goods business in either a field, regional or national capacity
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Comfortable at analysing EPoS and range data
- Promo planning & tracking
If you think this excellent opportunity is for you then HIT APPLY!!!!!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.