Are you looking for a company that encourages you to progress from within?
Are you frustrated with the lack of development within your current role, or perhaps recently graduated and haven’t found the right business yet that matches your ambition?
If you’re looking to work for an outstanding FMCG business that can offer both progression and development, then you need to keep reading.
We’re working with a quirky and fantastically ambitious and successful FMCG company who are looking to appoint a National Account Executive who will be based in Leeds. We’re looking for someone who can bring plenty of passion and drive to the role, this opportunity will lead to a bright future within the company and has the potential for you to not only make a mark with a Top 4 Grocery retailer but seek out progression quickly!
You will report to the Senior National Account Manager supporting on a Top 4 account you will be focused on delivering range changes, promo planning and process management. You will be given plenty of exposure and autonomy to do the job and the effort you put in will be recognised and rewarded with future opportunities of progression.
If you have a sharp mind and are ready to bring plenty of fresh ideas to the table then this may just be the right opportunity for you to further (or indeed begin) your FMCG career.
Key Responsibilities –
- Support the management of a dynamic portfolio of accounts with Retailers and Brands.
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement in response to changing customer requirements.
- Ensure all administration tasks and processes are completed accurately and to deadline to ensure work is completed as required to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Understand and improve weekly processes and ways of working to support on-going service excellence
- Monitor and deliver financial KPI’s including sales and profitability targets.
- Ensure all customer briefs are managed and tracked from booking to invoicing, using established processes.
- Work with all internal support functions to ensure all work is completed as required to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong, deep lying collaborative relationships with both internal and external teams.
- Driving effective decision making through using all available information and resources to inform actions.
- Provide day to day support for the Grocery Retailers buying team ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage key weekly processes to ensure smooth delivery of on-going work, promotions and range changes.
- Provide day to day support for the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
Successful Applicants –
- Sales support/ administrative experience in a Retail (B2C) environment or recent Graduate.
- Ambitious to progress, not willing to stand still!
- Confident in nature and not afraid to constructively challenge others.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident team player.
- Project management skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Switched on, ready to bring fresh ideas and improve process!
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.