Customer Development Controller – FTC – 12 months
Job Type: Customer Development Controller – FTC – 12 months
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Food
Are you an energetic Sales Controller with a strong background in delivering business and revenue growth for FMCG organisations? Do you enjoy strategic planning, developing customer business plans and leading sales teams to achieve success? Are you looking for the next challenge that allows for an entrepreneurial individual to thrive? Then this is the role for you!
A global multi-billion revenue food organisation with an outstanding reputation is looking for a Customer Development Controller with a collaborative mind-set to join the business and be responsible for growing sales within the Ireland retail market and being an integral part of GB Sales Senior Team. This is initially a fixed term contract with the potential to move into a permanent role for the right individual.
- Overall responsibility for shaping and delivering profitable sales growth through excellent trading relationships within the Ireland market underpinned by category leadership
- Implement effective Joint Business Plans including trading terms in line with organisation corporate plan
- Lead, direct and coach the sales team in order to promote a high performance culture, leading by example and executing category and company focused plans for each customer
- Focus on building core range and NPD listings and distribution
- Conduct SMART performance reviews and ensure challenging KPIs are set for the team to ensure self-development and success
- Work alongside Retail Sales Director to help to deliver Channel and Customer strategic plans
- Research and identify key growth areas and ways to win this business
- Work collaboratively with the UK Category and Marketing teams and execute local plans
- Control and effectively manage customer trading terms and growth incentive plans
- Be a champion of Breakthrough Customer Leadership locally and as required, globally
- Align the Irish retailer strategy to the wider GB commercial strategy
- Work together with Finance to ensure that key business goals are in line with objectives and profitable top line growth
Successful candidates will already be operating within the FMCG arena at a Controller level and have the following attributes:
- Successful candidates will hold a proven track record in leading and developing a successful sales force delivering growth against company targets within the FMCG market operating either as a Commercial Controller or National Controller
- Highly driven, confident and ambitious with NPD, category and marketing experience within the Irish market
- A first class communicator who can build business at all levels and develop strong customer relationships
- Comfortable with commercial planning, forecasting, profit management and able to analyse financial data to identify opportunities, trends or key areas of strategic focus
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships which are established within the local marketplace
In return for this skillset, the company offers a fantastic package, career progression and a chance to be a part of a globally renowned and remarkable company on a continuous growth curve.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Nikita Pottinger on 0161 639 0080