National Account Manager - Convenience/Travel
Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with an innovative and forward-thinking soft drinks and healthy snacking distributor championing disruptive brands in the UK. They are looking for an ambitious National Account Manager to join their team, with a focus on the convenience and travel sectors.
• Manage and grow a portfolio of strategic customer accounts across the UK Grocery sector.
• Build trust and a collaborative relationship with new accounts.
• Manage the sales, distribution, and development of key brands whilst maximising profitability for the company.
• Expand distribution across channels by winning new customers and expanding distribution within current accounts, including SPAR, BP, Euro Garages, MFG and national wholesalers.
• Full ownership of both internal and external P&L.
• Formulate and execute JBPs, with the ability to flex and optimise the customer proposition to obtain the desired outcome.
• Ensure brands are represented and maintained consistently with an in-depth understanding of channels, customer and competitive landscape.
• Influence internal marketing & brand teams to identify opportunities within adjacent categories into which the brands have the potential to expand.
• Strong commercial and analytical skills with full P&L understanding.
• Sound knowledge of E-commerce/Retail environments and willingness to further develop these skills.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
• Driven and ambitious with desire to develop and deliver robust commercial plans, whilst possessing the core skills to manage key internal and external stakeholders.