National Account Manager – Top 4 and Waitrose
Beat Foods: National Account Manager – Top 4 and Waitrose
Better Placed are pleased to be working with Beat Foods, an exciting food business in Manchester who are looking for an established National Account Manager to join their sales team.
Beat Foods is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial food company specialising in consumer brands and making them fly in retail. They started life about 18 months ago and acquired the long established leading Pie brand Square Pie in February 2018. Since then Beat Foods have applied their magic to the brand and it’s flying. Their business strategy is to take brands within food that need some TLC and make them winners in their category.
Beat Foods are looking to expand into all retailers with their Square Pie brand, so have a need for an established NAM/SNAM with great connections within major retailers to continue their rapid growth.
- New business development to gain listing within major retailers
- Developing and implementing commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP’s) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Launching and driving NPD
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years in national account management within food
- Experience managing the Top 4 Grocers and/or Waitrose
- Graduate calibre
- New business development experience
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Background in stimulating account growth
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package (30% bonus and car allowance plus many other benefits)
- The chance to be part of a business experiencing rapid growth, which will offer excellent progression opportunities
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Autonomy to manage your own Top 4 accounts
- Opportunity to work 1 or 2 days from home per week
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch with Harry Ratcliffe on 0113 236 4040 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Please Note: Beat Foods have chosen to work exclusively with Better Placed Recruitment; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Any speculative applicants will be forwarded to Better Placed Recruitment. Thank You.