Head of Marketing
Job Title: Marketing Controller
Salary: Excellent Salary
Benefits Company Car,10% bonus, pension, private healthcare
Great products, exclusive brands, a highly capable team, new 3-year strategy, investing in headcount – talent programme for high performing individuals. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. We have an autonomous culture where passionate individuals will thrive.
- Set the strategic direction to create a strong and sustainable brand.
- Develop and execute brand plans to deliver long term strategy.
- Responsibilities include packaging, innovation, promotions, pricing and communication together with delivery of volumes, revenue, expenditure and profit targets.
- Work with EMEA Innovation team to develop strong NPD plans that drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Manage A&P budget
- Leading and mentoring a team of 7
- Preferably a degree in a business related subject, ideally Marketing.
- Proven success in running a product portfolio for brands.
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into exciting brands, connect with the Consumer and be able to ‘think differently’.
- Strategic Thinker: Desire and ability to see the big picture, align with business priorities and steer appropriately.
- Strong commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Consumer, Shopper & Customer Centric, with the ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them
- Focused on excellent execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate
- Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3731/12
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.