I am working with a fast growing, dynamic soft drinks company who are looking for a Sales Manager to help grow their business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the main purpose of this role will be to manage a portfolio of accounts such as Ocado and Eat as well as winning new business for the company. You will be the sole contact in terms of commercial development, whilst being fully P&L responsible. You will have accountability for the day to day running of all aspects including forecasting, pricing, liaising with buyers and future account development.
- Ownership and Account Management of the commercial strategy for Ocado and Eat national accounts
- Developing JBP level relationships with your customers.
- Fully P&L responsible.
- Effective evaluation of promotional performance and developing recommendations to maximise promotional costings.
- Scoping out and landing new business opportunities with the likes of Holland and Barrett, Bid- vest/Brakes.
- Utilising other marketing tools (magazine, websites, PR etc)
- Effective internal & external communication of performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years minimum experience working within FMCG High street or Out of Home Sales is desired (preferably Soft Drinks)
- University Educated
- A passion for selling, and comfortable negotiating and influencing with buyers/senior buyers
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strategic thinking with good attention to detail
- Good with numbers & the ability to analyse data sets
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress in your career
Up to £45,000 + 20% bonus