- Assisting in the procurement of goods as specified by a customer’s Bill of Material, ensuring correct quantity, best price and timely delivery.
- Assisting in producing quotations against customer’s Bill of Materials.
- Resolving any delivery or quality issues in an efficient manner to prevent any delays in the delivery of product to the customer or line stoppages.
- Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers.
- Liaising with all departments within the business.
About the Company:
- A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company located in Bridgwater, Somerset.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem solving abilities.
- Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of electronic components.
- Previous experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment is a necessity.
- Excel skills are a necessity.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.