National Account Manager
Auto req ID: 177967BR
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get into the commercial team at PepsiCo. You will play a key role in supporting the Customer Business Manager on our biggest grocery account. This role will give you great exposure to a pivotal part of our 2019 strategy.
We have big plans for 2019/20 so if you want to join PepsiCo and truly make a difference, now is the time to do it!
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development, it is a great environment to work in!
What you will get up to:
- Lead contact for day to day queries (both internal with cross functional team and external with buyer), living and breathing the account agenda with a specific focus on accurate forecasting, promotional calendar, execution & the field agenda delivery.
- Occasional store visits to ensure in-store compliance of POS/dealing and ‘best in class’ execution ideas from other categories.
- Ownership of evaluating promotions, working with Customer Business Manager to review promotional plan and course correct as necessary.
- Manage the field, taking ownership for brief, providing clear communication on Business Unit priorities and best in class selling tools to maximise execution and sales growth in store
- Full ownership of financial management, internal systems, execution excellence and competitor intelligence.Overall responsibility for Optimus: deal inputting, forecast management and base monitoring.
- Ownership of Back to Front Margin and Invoice process: setting up correct prices, reconciling all deals, calculating invoice amounts and feeding through to CBM for JBP management.
- Ownership of weekly management packs and reports: Walkers and competitor deals recorded with execution, financial and share performance.
- Preparation of an offline deal evaluation model in excel with recommendations to CBM and BUC with potential dealing strategy
What we are looking for:
- Proven Account Management within FMCG
- Financials – understanding and workings of P&Ls
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver joint goals
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel & Powerpoint
- Degree level educated
- Hunger & drive to progress
- Drive for results
- Able to work at our head office in Reading 3 or 4 days per week
Being part of our organisation will open up a wealth of career development opportunities. Here at PepsiCo we value our employees and we will invest the time to help you find the right career path for you.
Salary & Benefits – Competitive basic salary + Bonus, on- site gym, company mobile, laptop, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 more, company pension, discounted Hotels & Restaurant deals, Gym discount PLUS so much more!)
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline