Key Account Manager
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts across the online retailers plus key grocery and high-street accounts.
- Office based role in Birmingham
One of the biggest names in the entertainment and gaming industry; this privately owned business has thrived in recent years gaining momentum with the biggest retailers and etailers across Europe. Due to continued year on year success they now want to add to their successful commercial team by adding an office based Key Account Manager. With an excellent record of very low staff turnover they truly offer a fantastic place to work.
- KAM office based Monday - Friday (8:45am - 5pm with a 4pm finish on Fridays
- Office very accessible to M6 - not centre of Birmingham. Meetings with clients where required
- Responsible for an account base which depending on experience could include John Lewis, Costco, Amazon, Game & WH Smiths
- Account base worth around £5million - £7million
Key Account Manager - Entertainment Industry
- Ideally you will have gained sales experience in the entertainment industry (Gaming, DVD's, Books, Toys etc)
- Commutable to Birmingham
- Sales experience, we will consider candidates who haven't got P&L but have working experience of selling an entertainment product into retailers
Basic salary depending on experience of £35-40,000
Flexible Working Hours