BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Development Manager
Competitive salary + bonus & car
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Cheese products. This company has been established over 30 years and have built excellent relationships with suppliers across Europe. You will be working for a highly successful and continuously growing business, expanding and thriving in competitive markets. The main customer base consists of food manufacturers, wholesalers and restaurant chains. With ambitious plans to develop the foodservice side of the business they are looking to recruit an additional Business Development Manager.
This role will report into the Managing Director of the business and you will sit within a team of 3 Business Development Managers.
- To identify and secure any new business opportunities
- Develop customer accounts and maintain excellent relationships with the customer
- Increase the customer base which will consist mainly of restaurant chains independent wholesalers, food manufacturers
- Secure meetings with potential new customers
- Achieve set targets
- Communicate with the sales team
- Must have at least 2 years field sales experience within the Cheese Foodservice Industry
- Must have a proven track record of winning new business
- Must have the ability to retain good product and customer knowledge
- Experience in sourcing products would be preferential
If you want to be considered for the Business Development Manager role and your background matches with the information provided above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clear Edge Search & Selection on 01132 054970