Are you a high-potential sales individual looking for a new challenge?
Can you build and maintain effective customer relationships?
Are you motivated by success?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting an international clothing manufacturer, on a search for an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator. This is a Full Time permanent role, based in Hertfordshire.
- Work with both the Design and Technical departments to develop garment blocks and ensure amendments are followed up
- Attend customer meetings as required
- Complete sample requisitions
- Manage branding and trim development
- Raise cloth requisitions
- Complete trim and style specification
- Update internal and external critical paths
- To liaise with factories
- To work closely with the offshore Production Merchandiser
- Provide departmental cover during sickness and holiday periods
- Initiate and follow up cloth and garment sample development, following customer sales meetings
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of the garment manufacturing industry
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, be able to work on your own initiative and very organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
You must be: Enthusiastic, Reliable, Highly-Motivated, Organised, a Negotiator and Passionate.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.