Business Development Manager- Premium Drinks- London
This is a field/home based role, to qualify for this role you must live in London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a premium drinks business who distribute several brands that are household favourites across the globe. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work with On-trade accounts in London, this role would cover a range of accounts including wholesale and HoReCa.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Brand Ambassador or Field Sales Executive who is looking to make a step up in a premium business.
As a Business Development Manager you would be responsible for:
- Account Management of several key accounts in London.
- Identifying new business targets.
- Achieving preferred supplier status with key accounts.
- Building strong internal relationships with Customer Marketing to help with activation.
- Representing the brands at tastings and events.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in On Trade FMCG sales.
- Have a strong knowledge of On-trade sites in London and the drinks industry.
- Ideally have 2-4 years' FMCG sales experience.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Full and clean driving license.
If you're interested in joining a premium drinks business with a strong track record of internal progression then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.