We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager (B2B) for maternity cover contract. The position will primarily be based at Scunthorpe, North East Lincolnshire, but does involve regular UK travel. This is a great opportunity for someone to get involved with some exciting customers, both existing and new and is a strategic growth area for TSC.
As a Commercial Manager (B2B) you will be responsible for:-
- Full P&L responsible for B2B, within TSC Foods
- Maintaining and growing current B2B accounts whilst bringing new accounts to the business
- Assisting with the delivery of the groups B2B strategy;
- Implementing, negotiating and managing JBPs to deliver mutually profitable sales growth in-line with company/customer KPI’s
- Developing a mutually profitable business plan; frame work for growth on all key metrics, MSP, Vol GM
- Building relations with the Category Manager to understand and deliver the RTC and to deliver market leading products
- Working closely with the Development Controller on business planning and leading cross functional teams
- Being recognised as the undisputed expert in the relevant customer internally and external.
Those wishing to apply must have demonstrable experience of working in a Commercial Manager role, or very similar, as well as good B2B market awareness. It is important to have a strong business acumen coupled with the ability to build, lead, negotiate and conclude commercially sound JBPs.
The person must have drive, passion and determination to push through the B2B market.
To be successful in this role you need to be good at building relationships, customer focused, numerate and have experience of leading and positively challenging others.